UbuntuUpdates.org's goal is to present all software changes happening daily in Ubuntu. This website will address a number of questions Ubuntu users may have about the life and evolution of their favorite OS.
- what software packages have been updated today?
- what's the difference between the old and the new version?
- what bugs have been fixed in that update?
- at which level was the update released (security, updates, proposed,...)?
- what does Ubuntu package X do?
- in which area does package X exist (main, universe, multiverse,...)?
- what are the versions of package X in past, present and future Ubuntu releases?
- This home page shows a detailed list of package upgrades for the selected Ubuntu release.
- In the Dashboard, number of updates per release, area, level and time period are displayed.
- The Updates page shows a condensed list of package updates for a selected Ubuntu release or for any release.
- You'll find the list of all bugs that have recently been addressed in the Bugs page.
- If you're interested in the full description and release history of a particular package, enter the first letters of its name in the search box at the top of this page and hit Enter.