Turn based strategy game
TripleA is a turn based strategy game. TripleA comes with multiple
games and over 100 more games can be downloaded from the user
community. Supports single player vs AI, hot-seat, Play by Email,
and a hosted online lobby.
Other versions of "triplea" in Xenial
triplea (220.127.116.11-1~getdeb1) trusty; urgency=medium
* New upstream version
* Bug fix, retreat from naval combat was not possible, now fixed.
* Fixed possible infinite loop bug when a corrupt map exists in the map
* Increase scroll speed when using arrow keys. Holding down control
speeds up arrow key scroll. (lafayette)
* Placing cursor next to the very edge of the map increases scroll speed.
* Hard AI - Fixed calculating defenses on maps with air/naval bases to
properly calculate enemy range. (redrum)
* Hard AI - Fixed bug around not defending against enemy units that were
transported the previous turn as they were being marked as already
transported when potential enemy attacks were calculated. (redrum)
-- Christoph Korn Thu, 03 Sep 2015 18:39:08 +0200
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates