Other versions of "systemd-journal-remote" in Xenial
systemd (229-4ubuntu4) xenial; urgency=medium
* 73-special-net-names.rules: Further refine ibmveth naming.
-- Martin Pitt <email address hidden> Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:06:30 +0200
|Source diff to previous version|
systemd (229-4ubuntu1) xenial; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian unstable. Remaining Ubuntu changes:
- Hack to support system-image read-only /etc, and modify files in
Upgrade fixes, keep until 16.04 LTS release:
- systemd Conflicts/Replaces/Provides systemd-services.
- Remove obsolete systemd-logind upstart job.
- Clean up obsolete /etc/udev/rules.d/README.
- systemd.postinst: Migrate mountall specific fstab options to standard
util-linux "nofail" option.
- systemctl: Don't forward telinit u to upstart. This works around
upstart's Restart() always reexec'ing /sbin/init on Restart(), even if
that changes to point to systemd during the upgrade. This avoids running
systemd during a dist-upgrade. (LP: #1430479)
- Provide shutdown fallback for upstart. (LP: #1370329)
- Break lvm (<< 2.02.133-1ubuntu1) and remove our dummy /etc/init.d/lvm2
on upgrades, as it's shipped by lvm2 now.
- Make udev break on mdadm << 3.3-2ubuntu3, as udev's init script dropped
the "Provides: raid-mdadm".
- Clean up /var/log/udev on upgrade (which is written under upstart, but
not under systemd). (LP: #1537211)
- Migrate existing s390x network configuration to new names. (LP: #1526808)
- systemd.postinst: Bump Version comparison for migrating the UTC setting
from /etc/default/rcS to /etc/adjtime, to run it for upgrades to 16.04.
- VMWare BIOS reports implausibly high onboard numbers. This got fixed in
upstream commit 6c1e69f9. Migrate names in ifupdown accordingly.
- udev: Don't kill peer processes if we don't run in a cgroup. This happens
when running under/upgrading from upstart. udevd and everything else run
in the root hierarchy on all controllers then, and the alleged cleanup of
"our" cgroup becomes a system-wide killing spree. (LP: #1555237)
||systemd's reboot/shutdown programs don't work under upstart
||clean up /var/log/udev.log
||installed system qeth NIC name is too verbose
||VMWare network interface name change with wily \u2192 xenial upgrade
||Upgrade from 14.04.4\u2192 16.04 dies midway taking out the session.
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates