WARNING: the "tzdata" package was deleted from this repository
time zone and daylight-saving time data
Other versions of "tzdata" in Xenial
tzdata (2020d-0ubuntu0.16.04) xenial; urgency=medium
* New upstream version (LP: #1901020), affecting past and future timestamps:
- Palestine ends DST earlier than predicted, on 2020-10-24.
- Fiji starts DST later than usual, on 2020-12-20.
- Revised predictions for Morocco's changes starting in 2023.
- Canada's Yukon changes to -07 on 2020-11-01, not 2020-03-08.
- Macquarie Island has stayed in sync with Tasmania since 2011.
- Casey, Antarctica is at +08 in winter and +11 in summer since 2018.
* Restore old SystemV timezones.
-- Brian Murray <email address hidden> Fri, 23 Oct 2020 14:51:23 -0700
tzdata (2020a-0ubuntu0.16.04) xenial; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (LP: #1878108), affecting past and future timestamps:
- Morocco springs forward on 2020-05-31, not 2020-05-24.
- Canada's Yukon advanced to -07 year-round on 2020-03-08.
- America/Nuuk renamed from America/Godthab.
-- Brian Murray <email address hidden> Thu, 07 May 2020 17:07:35 -0700
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates