This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
Other versions of "containerd" in Jammy
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
containerd (1.5.9-0ubuntu3.1) jammy-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: Memory exhaustion through Exec
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-23471.patch: Prevent goroutine leak in Exec
* SECURITY UPDATE: Privilege escalation by inheritable file capabilities.
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-24769.patch: Unassign the Inheritable
capability in oci/spec.go and oci/spec_opts.go.
* SECURITY UPDATE: Improper access to images due to imgcrypt.
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-24778.patch: perform proper
authentication by adding platforms in
* SECURITY UPDATE: Memory exhaustion through ExecSync.
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-31030.patch: limit the response size
of ExecSync in pkg/cri/server/container_execsync.go.
-- David Fernandez Gonzalez <email address hidden> Mon, 12 Dec 2022 11:31:33 +0100
||containerd is an open source container runtime. A bug was found in containerd's CRI implementation where a user can exhaust memory on the host. In th
||Moby is an open-source project created by Docker to enable and accelerate software containerization. A bug was found in Moby (Docker Engine) prior to
||The imgcrypt library provides API exensions for containerd to support encrypted container images and implements the ctd-decoder command line tool for
||containerd is an open source container runtime. A bug was found in the containerd's CRI implementation where programs inside a container can cause th
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates