WARNING: the "mozjs102" package was deleted from this repository
This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
Other versions of "mozjs102" in Jammy
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
No changelog for deleted or moved packages.
mozjs102 (102.6.0-0ubuntu0.22.04.1) jammy-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: Backport to Ubuntu 22.04 LTS (LP: #1993214)
- CVE-2022-40957: Incoherent instruction cache when building WASM on ARM64
- CVE-2022-42928: Memory Corruption in JS Engine
- CVE-2022-42932: Memory safety bugs
- CVE-2022-45409: Use-after-free in Garbage Collection
* Drop jit-Only-use-ARMv7-atomic-operations-on-ARMv7-or-higher.patch:
- applied in new release
-- Jeremy Bicha <email address hidden> Tue, 13 Dec 2022 14:57:22 -0500
||[jammy] Update gjs to 1.74 using mozjs102 102.3
||Inconsistent data in instruction and data cache when creating wasm code could lead to a potentially exploitable crash.<br>*This bug only affects Fire
||Certain types of allocations were missing annotations that, if the Garbage Collector was in a specific state, could have lead to memory corruption an
||Mozilla developers Ashley Hale and the Mozilla Fuzzing Team reported memory safety bugs present in Thunderbird 102.3. Some of these bugs showed evide
||The garbage collector could have been aborted in several states and zones and <code>GCRuntime::finishCollection</code> may not have been called, lead
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates