Other versions of "qemu-utils" in Jammy
qemu (1:6.2+dfsg-2ubuntu6.2) jammy-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: heap overflow in floppy disk emulator
- debian/patches/CVE-2021-3507.patch: prevent end-of-track overrun in
* SECURITY UPDATE: use-after-free in nvme
- debian/patches/CVE-2021-3929.patch: deny DMA to the iomem of the
device itself in hw/nvme/ctrl.c.
* SECURITY UPDATE: integer overflow in QXL display device emulation
- debian/patches/CVE-2021-4206.patch: check width and height in
hw/display/qxl-render.c, hw/display/vmware_vga.c, ui/cursor.c.
* SECURITY UPDATE: heap overflow in QXL display device emulation
- debian/patches/CVE-2021-4207.patch: fix race condition in qxl_cursor
* SECURITY UPDATE: potential privilege escalation in virtiofsd
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-0358.patch: Drop membership of all
supplementary groups in tools/virtiofsd/passthrough_ll.c.
* SECURITY UPDATE: memory leakage in virtio-net device
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-26353.patch: fix map leaking on error during
receive in hw/net/virtio-net.c.
* SECURITY UPDATE: memory leakage in vhost-vsock device
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-26354.patch: detach the virqueue element in
case of error in hw/virtio/vhost-vsock-common.c.
-- Marc Deslauriers <email address hidden> Thu, 09 Jun 2022 11:22:05 -0400
||A heap buffer overflow was found in the floppy disk emulator of QEMU up to 6.0.0 (including). It could occur in fdctrl_transfer_handler() in hw/block
||nvme: DMA reentrancy issue leads to use-after-free
||A flaw was found in the QXL display device emulation in QEMU. An integer overflow in the cursor_alloc() function can lead to the allocation of a smal
||A flaw was found in the QXL display device emulation in QEMU. A double fetch of guest controlled values `cursor->header.width` and `cursor->header.he
||A flaw was found in the virtio-net device of QEMU. This flaw was inadvertently introduced with the fix for CVE-2021-3748, which forgot to unmap the c
||A flaw was found in the vhost-vsock device of QEMU. In case of error, an invalid element was not detached from the virtqueue before freeing its memor
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates