WARNING: the "adsys" package was deleted from this repository
AD SYStem integration
Other versions of "adsys" in Jammy
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
adsys (0.9.2~22.04) jammy; urgency=medium
* Backport to jammy
adsys (0.8.5~22.04) jammy; urgency=medium
[ Jean-Baptiste Lallement ]
[ Didier Roche ]
* Rename chapters to be in correct ascii order when viewed online.
Thanks to Anton Drastrup-Fjordbak.
* Include 22.04 in admx/adml for lts only releases. (LP: #1973745)
* Bump embedeed dependencies minor versions for both bug fixes and minor
* Fix dconf keys not being readable by user after applying policy.
* Ensure we can execute machine and user scripts:
/run is now noexec on Ubuntu. Ensure that we can execute the scripts in
/run/adsys subdirectories. The scripts mecanism has been reviewed by the
security team, so we can reset them as executable. (LP: #1973751)
* Move integration tests under cmd/adsysd and admxgen binary to cmd/admxgen
to prepare future adwatchd daemon under cmd/ which will be SRUed with an
exception in next update. This is a no-op in the finale deploy binaries,
apart from admxgen which is now using Cobra. This binary though is not
shipped in any package and only used in CI.
* Fix privilege permission which can not be set to disabled. (LP: #1973752)
* Adaptation or new tests for all above changes.
* Add fuzz tests and include new potential crash fixes on invalid files
generated by Windows AD.
* CI fixes and changes (not impacting finale package):
- Move CI to Go 1.18 (package is already building with 1.18 in jammy).
- Fixes due to new github.
- Fix to generate all LTS releases in admx/adml (see above).
-- Didier Roche <email address hidden> Mon, 16 May 2022 14:09:36 +0200
||adsys windows admx/adml lts only does not include 22.04
||Updating any gsettings key makes user dconf database unreadable
||Machines or Users scripts are not executed
||Fix privilege permission which can not be set to disabled
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates