Transitional package for etcd-client and etcd-server
Other versions of "etcd" in Focal
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
etcd (3.2.26+dfsg-6ubuntu0.1) focal-security; urgency=medium
* Fix FTBFS build dependency on prometheus
* SECURITY UPDATE: Denial of Service
- debian/patches/CVE-2020-15106_15112.patch: wal: check out of range
slice in "ReadAll", "decoder"
- debian/patches/CVE-2020-15113.patch: pkg: consider umask when use
- debian/patches/CVE-2020-15114.patch: etcdmain: best effort
detection of self pointing in tcp proxy
-- Eduardo Barretto <email address hidden> Tue, 20 Sep 2022 17:27:56 +0200
||In etcd before versions 3.3.23 and 3.4.10, a large slice causes panic in decodeRecord method. The size of a record is stored in the length field of a
||In etcd before versions 3.3.23 and 3.4.10, certain directory paths are created (etcd data directory and the directory path when provided to automatic
||In etcd before versions 3.3.23 and 3.4.10, the etcd gateway is a simple TCP proxy to allow for basic service discovery and access. However, it is pos
||In etcd before versions 3.3.23 and 3.4.10, it is possible to have an entry index greater then the number of entries in the ReadAll method in wal/wal.
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates