WARNING: the "fwupd" package was deleted from this repository
This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
- Template for signed fwupd package
- Test suite for firmware update daemon
Other versions of "fwupd" in Focal
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
No changelog for deleted or moved packages.
fwupd (1.3.11-1~focal1) focal; urgency=medium
* New upstream stable release: (LP: #1883568)
- Actually reload the DFU device after upgrade has completed
- Capture the dock SKU in report metadata
- Correctly set the Logitech device protocol
- Do not use shim for non-secure boot configurations
- Ensure that the DeviceID is set for child devices
- Fix an error when detaching MSP430
- Fix the DeviceID set by GetDetails
- Force the prometheus minor version from 0x02 to 0x01 to fix updates
- Parse the CSR firmware as a DFU file
- Prevent dell-dock updates to occur via synaptics-mst plugin
- Rather than hardcoding thunderbolt to PCI slot numbers, use domain in GUID
- Remove a dock device from the whitelist that is never going to be updated
- Validate that gpgme_op_verify_result() returned at least one signature
- Wait for the cxaudio device to reboot after writing firmware
- Add more module types for the Dell dock
- Fix the TPM PCR0 calculation
- Check for free space after cleaning up ESP
* Drop following patches, now incorporated upstream:
- Thunderbolt: create correct GUID for dual controller devices
- CSR: Fix parsing
- Motd: Fix refresh target to be network.target
- Logitech: Fix error in logs on unsigned devices and set protocol for
signed devices properly.
- Fix a FTBFS on empty /etc/machine-id in some buildd environments.
-- Mario Limonciello <email address hidden> Thu, 18 Jun 2020 11:04:18 -0500
||Update focal fwupd to 1.3.11 point release
||Possible bypass in signature verification
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates