This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
- A boot loader for qemu
- companion tools for Das U-Boot bootloader
Other versions of "u-boot" in Focal
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
u-boot (2020.10+dfsg-1ubuntu0~20.04.1) focal; urgency=medium
* SRU of 2020.10+dfsg-1 to support Raspberry Pi 4 (LP: #1903054)
* Re-added d/p/lzo-to-lzno.patch as lzop is in universe prior to Groovy
* Updated d/targets for compatibility with focal arm-trusted-firmware
* Updated d/control for compatibility with focal debhelper
* Reinstate rpi-config-migration script for focal
[ Dave Jones ]
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- Enable Ubuntu support for the Nitrogen6x board (LP: #1838064)
- Add d/p/ubuntu-nitrogen6q2g-config-tweaks.patch to tweak the
nitrogen6q2g configs to better fit our Ubuntu usage.
- Start building the nitrogen6x2g target for u-boot.
- Enable FIT signing support (LP: #1831942)
- Enable CONFIG_FIT_SIGNATURE so we can sign FIT images.
- Add libssl-dev to Build-Depends: to enable crypto functionality.
- Limit key names to keys within the keydir.
- d/p/rpi-config-tweaks.patch: Configuration adjustments to the RPi
- d/p/rpi-board-dt.patch: use the board's device-tree instead of an
* Removed obsolete patches/changes:
- d/p/lzo-to-lzno.patch: use gzip instead of lzo compression for FIT
images as lzop in Ubuntu is in universe. This should be temporary and in
the next releases ideally we should follow what Debian does.
||[SRU] Please merge u-boot 2020.10+dfsg-1 from Debian unstable
||[FFe] Support Nitrogen6x board
||support u-boot Flat Image Tree (FIT) signing support
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates