This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
- Generic, modular network access system
- public cloud VM management system
- shared libraries that salt requires for all packages
- additional documentation for salt, the distributed remote execution system
Other versions of "salt" in Bionic
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
salt (2017.7.4+dfsg1-1ubuntu18.04.2) bionic-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: Directory traversal vulnerabilities in salt-api
- debian/patches/CVE-2018-15750_15751.patch: Ensure that tokens are hex
to avoid hanging/errors.
* SECURITY UPDATE: Command injection vulnerabilities in salt-api and
salt-master caused by improper sanitized input.
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-17361.patch: various netapi fixes and tests.
- debian/patches/CVE-2020-11651_11652_1.patch: Checks and sanitization.
- debian/patches/CVE-2020-11651_11652_2.patch: Adding in missing fixes.
-- Paulo Flabiano Smorigo <email address hidden> Wed, 05 Aug 2020 19:59:01 +0000
||Directory Traversal vulnerability in salt-api in SaltStack Salt before 2017.7.8 and 2018.3.x before 2018.3.3 allows remote attackers to determine whi
||SaltStack Salt before 2017.7.8 and 2018.3.x before 2018.3.3 allow remote attackers to bypass authentication and execute arbitrary commands via salt-a
||In SaltStack Salt through 2019.2.0, the salt-api NET API with the ssh client enabled is vulnerable to command injection. This allows an unauthenticat
||An issue was discovered in SaltStack Salt before 2019.2.4 and 3000 before 3000.2. The salt-master process ClearFuncs class does not properly validate
||An issue was discovered in SaltStack Salt before 2019.2.4 and 3000 before 3000.2. The salt-master process ClearFuncs class allows access to some meth
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates