WARNING: the "nautilus" package was deleted from this repository
Save this URL for the latest version of "nautilus":
Other versions of "nautilus" in Bionic
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
nautilus (1:3.26.4-0~ubuntu18.04.2) bionic; urgency=medium
- Fix remote filesystem check on file during search (LP: #1795028)
- Refreshed to add memory leak and potential crash fixes (LP: #1798426)
-- Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <email address hidden> Mon, 08 Oct 2018 18:30:01 +0200
||Nautilus crashes during search in is_recursive_search (search-engine)
||Nautilus leaks memory for each recent engine search
No changelog for deleted or moved packages.
nautilus (1:3.26.4-0~ubuntu18.04.1) bionic; urgency=medium
* New upstream release: 3.26.4 (LP: #1782681, LP: #1765776)
- Follow nautilus settings to search only in current folder (LP: #1767027).
This doesn't apply to gnome-shell search provider for indexed searches.
- Updated to respect upstream requested changes
- don't crash if selecting a volume that is not mounted (LP: #1764779)
- don't crash when try to select a file multiple times in a single run
- Reverts the reverts introduced in 184.108.40.206 as they are in ubuntu already
- Patches removed as they are already applied upstream
-- Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <email address hidden> Fri, 20 Jul 2018 04:52:45 +0200
||Upgrade to 3.26.4 and SRU it
||nautilus closes in other locations by middle-click
||Search current folder only in nautilus doesn't work (Ubuntu 18.04)
||Nautilus crashed open Windows-partition
||nautilus crashed with SIGSEGV in g_type_check_instance_is_fundamentally_a()
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates