WARNING: the "curtin" package was deleted from this repository
Library and tools for the curtin installer
Save this URL for the latest version of "curtin":
Other versions of "curtin" in Xenial
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
No changelog for deleted or moved packages.
curtin (18.2-10-g7afd77fa-0ubuntu1~16.04.1) xenial; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot. (LP: #1817964)
- Support for multi-layers images fsimage-layered:// URI
- dname: relax dname req for disk serial/wwn presence for compatibility
- flake8: fix some E117 over-indented issues [Paride Legovini]
- bcache: ensure partitions on bcache devices are detected as partition
- vmtest: bump skip_by_date out a year for trusty bcache bug
- Fix typo in doc/topics/integration-testing.rst. [Paride Legovini]
- flake8: Fix two issues found with new version of flake8
- clear-holders: handle FileNotFound when probing for bcache device slaves
- vmtests: network mtu fix-by bump to post 19.04 release
- vmtest: Fix bug preventing explicit disabling of system_upgrade.
- Release 18.2
- Adjust helpers/common to edit GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT in place.
- dname: persistent names based on serial or wwn
- Fix bug in is_swap_device if a device was smaller than page_size.
- vmtest: add disco tests [Joshua Powers]
- unittest: change directory to tmpdir for testing relative files.
- Add clear-holders to meta-simple
- vmtests: check install log for Out of memory kernel messages and fail
- unittest: correctly use tmpdir for my.img [Joshua Powers]
- block_meta: use wipe config when clearing partitions
- tests: fix vmtests for apt perserve_source_list changes
- apt: Use new format apt config when writing preserve_sources_list.
- vmtests: multipath mount /home with nofail and validate in unittest
- vmtests: fix common collect scripts to not exit failure.
- vmtest: handle collect disk unpack failure
- vmtests: dont use multiple subclasses in uefi 4k tests
- vmtests: disable snapd/seeding to avoid boot hang
- jenkins-runner: fix when using --filter only
-- Ryan Harper <email address hidden> Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:54:02 -0600
|Source diff to previous version|
||sru curtin 2019-02-27 - 18.2-10-g7afd77fa-0ubuntu1
curtin (18.1-59-g0f993084-0ubuntu1~16.04.1) xenial; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot. (LP: #1795712)
- distro: fix system_upgrade command using string instead of function
- Capture stdout when using lxc file push
- vmtest: boot ephemeral with 'ro' on the kernel command line.
- vmtest: Fix typo in skip-by-date.
- vmtest: kick skip-by-date for 1671951.
- tools/jenkins-runner: Error if both filters and tests are given.
- vmtests: prevent tests from modifying cls.collect_scripts
- Enable custom storage configuration for centos images
- vmtest: ensure we collect /var/log/journal only once
- Don't allow reads of /proc and modprobe zfs through
- clear-holders: handle missing zpool/zfs tools when wiping
- clear-holders: rescan for lvm devices after assembling raid arrays
- vmtest: enable persistent journal and collect at boot time
- Add timing and logging functions.
- parse_dpkg_version: support non-numeric in version string.
- Add main so that 'python3 -m curtin' does the right thing.
- Add subcommand 'features'.
- block: use uuid4 (random) when autogenerating UUIDS for filesystems
- vmtests: Increase size of root filesystems.
- clear-holders: reread ptable after wiping disks with partitions
- vmtest: Skip proposed pocket on dev release when 'proposed' in ADD_REPOS.
- tests: remove Ubuntu Artful [Joshua Powers]
- vmtests: Let a raised SkipTest go through skip_by_date.
- vmtests: Increase root fs to give upgrades to -proposed more space.
- vmtest: Order the vmtest_pollinate late_command earlier.
- vmtest: always add 'curtin/vmtest' to installed pollinate user_agent.
- vmtests: make skip_by_date a decorator that runs and reports.
- vmtests: always declare certain attributes and remove redundant tests.
- vmtests: Add Cosmic release to tests [Joshua Powers]
- vmtests: skip TrustyTestMdadmBcache until 2019-01-22.
- tox: use simplestreams from git repository rather than bzr.
- document that you can set ptable on raids [Michael Hudson-Doyle]
- vmtests: move skip-by date of xfs root and xfs boot out 1 year.
- vmtests: network_mtu move fixby date out 4 months from last value
- Fix WorkingDir class to support already existing target directory.
- Fix extraction of local filesystem image.
- Fix tip-pyflakes imported but unused call to util.get_platform_arch
- subp: update return value of subp with combine_capture=True.
- tox: add a xenial environments, default envlist changes.
- tests: Fix race on utcnow during timestamped curtin-log dir creation
- curtainer: patch source version from --source.
- pyflakes: fix unused variable references identified by pyflakes 2.0.0.
-- Scott Moser <email address hidden> Fri, 12 Oct 2018 16:23:16 -0400
||sru curtin 2018-10-02 - 18.1-59-g0f993084
No changelog for deleted or moved packages.
curtin (18.1-17-gae48e86f-0ubuntu1~16.04.1) xenial; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot. (LP: #1772044)
- tests: replace usage of mock.assert_called
- tools: jenkins-runner show curtin version in output.
- zfs: implement a supported check to handle i386
- Support mount entries not tied to a device, including bind and tmpfs.
- block/clear_holders/mdadm: refactor handling of layered device wiping
- clear_holders: only export zpools that have been imported
- vmtests: allow env control of apt, system_upgrade, package upgrade
- util.get_efibootmgr: filter bootorder by found entries
- vmtests: adjust lvm_iscsi dnames to match configuration
- vmtest: always boot with BOOTIF and ip=:::::BOOTIF:dhcp
- make_dname for bcache should use backing device uuid
- zfsroot: add additional checks, do not require disk 'serial' attribute
- clear-holders: fix lvm name use when shutting down
- install: prevent unmount: disabled from swallowing installation failures
- vmtest: bionic images no longer use the vlan package
- pycodestyle: Fix invalid escape sequences in string literals.
-- Ryan Harper <email address hidden> Fri, 18 May 2018 14:11:34 -0500
||sru curtin 2018-05-18 - 18.1-16-g18835845-0ubuntu1
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates