Set the computer clock from time servers on the Net
Save this URL for the latest version of "chrony":
Other versions of "chrony" in Trusty
chrony (1.29-1ubuntu0.1) trusty-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: Heap-based buffer overflow
- debian/patches/CVE-2015-1821.patch: Fix access configuration with
subnet size indivisible by 4.
* SECURITY UPDATE: DoS (uninitialized pointer dereference and daemon
crash) or possibly execute arbitrary code via a large number of
- debian/patches/CVE-2015-1822.patch: Fix initialization of allocated
* SECURITY UPDATE: Authentication doesn't protect symmetric associations
against DoS attacks
- debian/patches/CVE-2015-1853.patch: Protect authenticated symmetric
associations against DoS attacks.
* SECURITY UPDATE: Remote attackers to conduct impersonation attacks via
an arbitrary trusted key, aka a "skeleton key".
- debian/patches/CVE-2016-1567.patch: restrict authentication of
server/peer to specified key.
-- Eduardo Barretto <email address hidden> Wed, 05 Dec 2018 17:57:24 -0200
||Heap-based buffer overflow in chrony before 1.31.1 allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (chronyd crash) or possibly execute
||chrony before 1.31.1 does not initialize the last "next" pointer when saving unacknowledged replies to command requests, which allows remote authenti
||authentication doesn't protect symmetric associations against DoS attacks
||chrony before 1.31.2 and 2.x before 2.2.1 do not verify peer associations of symmetric keys when authenticating packets, which might allow remote att
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates