WARNING: the "fglrx-pxpress" package was deleted from this repository
Tools to enable AMD's PowerXpress
Other versions of "fglrx-pxpress" in Precise
fglrx-pxpress (0.6~hybrid0.0.2) precise-proposed; urgency=low
- Convert to a task job, as this is just a short
- Fix laptop detection. This was causing the job to
get stuck in an endless loop (LP: #1277058).
-- Alberto Milone <email address hidden> Thu, 06 Feb 2014 14:09:34 +0100
||Process keeps writing to the log
fglrx-pxpress (0.6~hybrid0.0.1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
- Build only for i386 and amd64.
- Add upstart job to deal with configuration changes.
- Add support for AMD+AMD configurations (LP: #1272311).
- Deal with hexadecimal numbers properly.
- Do not change anything if detection fails. It is
possible to override laptop detection by creating an
empty file in /etc/force-pxpress.
- Remove /etc/last_boot_gfx on package removal.
-- Alberto Milone <email address hidden> Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:22:42 +0100
||Add support for AMD Kaveri graphics chipsets
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates