Other versions of "lightdm-gtk-greeter" in Precise
lightdm (1.1.4-0ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Change session directory once user permissions are set so it works
on NFS filesystems that don't allow root to access files. (LP: #877766)
- Restructure session code so the PAM authentication is run in its
own process. (LP: #881466)
- Set PAM_XDISPLAY and PAM_XAUTHDATA pam items (LP: #862559)
- Don't send session stdout to .xsession-errors
- Fix Qt bindings crash when removing a user
-- Robert Ancell Thu, 01 Mar 2012 20:54:07 +1100
||lightdm login fails with NFS home and strict (mode ...
||Run PAM code inside session process
||Does not set PAM_XDISPLAY and or XDISPLAY, XAUTHORI...
No changelog for deleted or moved packages.
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates