mythtv (2:0.25.0~master.20120223.532cee8-0ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Reset permissions on all logs in /var/log/mythtv to ensure
rsyslog is able to append to them.
* Fix mythtv-setup logging to be local7 not local 7.
- B-d on libio-socket-inet6-perl, libdbd-mysql-perl to fix libmyth
perl missing files.
- B-d on libxml2-dev to fix libxml2 support.
- B-d on libass-dev to fix libass subtitle support.
- B-d on libxvidcore-dev to fix external xvid codec support.
* New upstream checkout (532cee8)
* >>Upstream changes since last upload (769dfae):
* [532cee8] Fix mouse support with groups. The code made bad
assumptions but just happened to work in the past because focusable
widgets were always no more than one level down.
* [8cbd24a] Silence gcc warning about an unused variable in
* [5f5e015] Fix bug caught by Daniel, variable 'selected' was set but
* [25fe663] Subtitles: Remove the OSDSubFont setting.
* [1f464e9] Ensure we use the right OpenGL libs.
* [e2f74e9] Refs #9277. Adds some closed caption and subtitle caption
* [194ad69] Refs #6948. Refs #8211. Fixes channel list bug introduced
* [003f2a5] Updated British English MythArchive, MythGallery,,
MythGame, MythMusic, MythNetvision, MythWeather and MythZoneMinder
translation from Nick Morrott.
* [ea22304] Allow relative path when using dvd: or bd: URIs
* [93d3631] Fix bluray playback if mounting path is a symbolic link
* [2fa00e7] Fix bluray playback when path to bluray mountpoint
contains a trailing /
* [765b8e4] Bump the binary verison for SHA1:e860c3f7
* [e860c3f] Fix a couple of virtual tuner card creation issues.
* [b304daf] Add some locking around cache access in
MythDownloadManager. Refs #10337
* [f6ca545] Guard against null/invalid pointers to the network cache
in getHeader(). Refs #10337
* [3e7f41e] GuideGrid was missing statetype corresponding to existing
text state. Fixes #4504
* [c5b6e92] Do not attempt to play audio with more than 8 channels if
not supported natively.
* [efcfee3] Subtitles: Fix layout to stay within the safe area.
* [f8cb0f7] Another attempt at regression fix in metadata lookup.
* [fc9f1cc] Revert "Fix recent regression with metadata lookup."
* [ebebfd2] Fix recent regression with metadata lookup.
* [4cdbbc8] Updated German MythFrontend, MythArchive, MythBrowser,
MythGallery, MythGame, MythMusic, MythNetvision, MythNews,
MythWeather, MythZoneminder translation.
* [860b32b] Complete DB fix from 4f549f7b7d.
* [feb3a94] Fix typo in 3d01ccf3cf936ed1228725a2fa92c11bf5f6191b
* [00f9a5f] Fix the MythDownloadManager User-Agent
* [3d01ccf] Fix iterator for bindvalue of cardinput update.
* [c3b546e] Fix some uint vs int issues in MHEG handling
* [6f07d1f] HTML Setup: Actually install the 3rdParty dir.
* [4f549f7] Slightly tweak the videocollection DB schema.
* [2175b3a] Use GetVideoDispDim rather than GetVideoDim in OSX
* [0e98fa2] Make the MythDownloadManager use the defined http proxy
* [ef62f60] Fix minor typo
* [1ed8ec2] MythUI: Fix scrolling with the mouse in MythUIWebBrowser
* [d07bf50] Fix the AVC HD icon in PBB. I think this was disabled at
the beginning because some themers wanted to prefer the states
showing HD resolution 1080/720 over the state which just indicates
codec and definition. However the code is written such that leaving
the state out of the theme means that we fall back to the next
matching state, so themers shouldn't see any difference if they
don't define the avchd state.
* [2c712c8] Updated Greek MythFrontend, MythArchive, MythBrowser,
MythGallery, MythMusic, MythNetvision, MythNews and MythWeather
translation from Yianni Vidalis
* [cd681be] mythccextractor: Recalculate each frame's duration.
* [d95479d] MythUI: Fix itemVisible issue introduced in 9b7eae2f
* [a072643] Merge branch 'master' of github.com:MythTV/mythtv
* [28fda64] Fix PPC build
* [37076dc] Remove include which was randomly added by Kdevelop
* [61fe17c] Merge branch 'master' of github.com:MythTV/mythtv
* [4d3accc] Always display StereoPCM option when digital audio is
* [4d7c6d9] Fix visibility of digital options in the audio setup
* [30c0773] Add hdmi audio device type detection
* [d4dbd11] Fix prefix ++ for non-primitives (cppcheck)
* [8b509a0] Correct handling of IP addresses in Python bindings.
* [6045fa4] Fix copying of recording rule inetref to recordings.
* [7ad49a2] Better handling of exiting playback of a program in use
* [0cd4ef2] Metadata Classes: Support lookup of series level artwork.
* [34e75b7] Add Collection support to developmental tmdb3 grabber.
* [459adc2] Add build dependency to audio headers
* [0c57031] Fix depends behaviour with button list. Also restrict
depends scope to siblings and exclude standalone widgets in base
files from the depends map.
* [9551bce] Fix recording deletion to always stop recording too.
* [ca69104] Merge branch 'master' of github.com:/MythTV/mythtv
* [4dcf12d] Added a -C (collection) option
* [c5a8933] MythMusic string consistency fixes.
* [4107b3f] Minor strings consistency fixes in MythWeather.
* [08cdb3a] MythGame strings consistency fixes.
* [a186aa0] Fix a small typo in MythGallery.
* [8db7c05] Leave the start/endyear strings empty if the year matches
the current. A temporary workaround which provides the behaviour
people want without risking breakage of existing themes, of course
it won't fix existing themes either. It only works for ProgramInfo
templated dates so won't be consistent across the UI. It also
doesn't work for users with years in the long-date formats, since
the year will be shown twice.
* [148314b] Subtitles: Try to ensure CEA-708 subtitles stay within the