WARNING: the "openstack-dashboard" package was deleted from this repository
django web interface to Openstack
Other versions of "openstack-dashboard" in Precise
No changelog available yet.
horizon (2012.1.3+stable~20120815-691dd2-0ubuntu1) precise-proposed; urgency=low
[ Chuck Short ]
* New upstream release (LP: #1041120):
- 9b22d6 - Fixed validation check for ICMP rules. (LP: #997669)
- debian/patches/CVE-2012-2094.patch: No longer needed.
- debian/patches/CVE-2012-2144.patch: No longer needed.
[ Adam Gandelman ]
* debian/patches/juju_panel-handle_catalog_exception.patch: Gracefully handle
missing endpoints in Keystone catalog during Juju environmnets.yaml
generation. (LP: #1033920)
-- Adam Gandelman <email address hidden> Tue, 24 Aug 2012 03:27:33 -0500
||Meta bug for tracking Openstack Stable Updates
||When adding ICMP rule, the type/code is being validated as from/to ports
||Dashboard raises a ServiceCatalogException when attempting to download juju settings
||Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the refresh mechanism in the log viewer in horizon/static/horizon/js/horizon.js in OpenStack Dashboard (Ho
||OSSA 2012-006: Horizon session fixation and reuse
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates