WARNING: the "network-manager-applet" package was deleted from this repository
This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
- network management framework (common files for wifi and mobile)
- network management framework (dialogs development libraries)
- network management framework (GNOME dialogs for wifi and mobile)
- network management framework (GNOME frontend)
Other versions of "network-manager-applet" in Precise
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
network-manager-applet (0.9.4.1-0ubuntu2.5) precise; urgency=medium
* Backport foo_client_setup from 0.9.8.8 src/applet.c (LP: #1424119)
-- Seyeong Kim <email address hidden> Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:18:00 -0500
||Edit Connections...now insensitive by default in network manager's menu
network-manager-applet (0.9.4.1-0ubuntu2.4) precise; urgency=medium
* Backport support to show the applet in the greeter: (LP: #1240088)
- Provide a method to desensitize or hide menu items which are useless given
the current policykit policy level of the user.
- Don't try to load the keyring if the user has no permissions to edit their
- Only ask for PIN entry when a connection is being established rather than
when a modem is detected.
- Position dialogs to the center of the screen.
-- Seyeong Kim <email address hidden> Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:07:05 -0600
||add network (nm-applet) to login screen
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates