This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
- eBPF helper library (development files)
- eBPF helper library (shared library)
Other versions of "libbpf" in Kinetic
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
libbpf (0.8.0-1ubuntu22.10.1) kinetic-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: heap overflow vulnerability
- debian/patches/CVE-2021-45940_45941.patch: Use elf_getshdrnum()
instead of e_shnum
* SECURITY UPDATE: memory leak due to argument reg_name
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-3533.patch: Fix memory leak in
* SECURITY UPDATE: use-after-free vulnerability
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-3534.patch: Fix use-after-free in
* SECURITY UPDATE: null pointer dereference vulnerability
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-3606.patch: Fix null-pointer dereference in
-- Nishit Majithia <email address hidden> Thu, 01 Dec 2022 15:24:36 +0530
||libbpf 0.6.0 and 0.6.1 has a heap-based buffer overflow (4 bytes) in __bpf_object__open (called from bpf_object__open_mem and bpf-object-fuzzer.c).
||libbpf 0.6.0 and 0.6.1 has a heap-based buffer overflow (8 bytes) in __bpf_object__open (called from bpf_object__open_mem and bpf-object-fuzzer.c).
||A vulnerability was found in Linux Kernel. It has been rated as problematic. This issue affects the function parse_usdt_arg of the file tools/lib/bpf
||A vulnerability classified as critical has been found in Linux Kernel. Affected is the function btf_dump_name_dups of the file tools/lib/bpf/btf_dump
||A vulnerability was found in Linux Kernel. It has been classified as problematic. This affects the function find_prog_by_sec_insn of the file tools/l
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates