This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
- tiny C SSH library (OpenSSL flavor)
- tiny C SSH library - Development files (OpenSSL flavor)
- tiny C SSH library - Documentation files
- tiny C SSH library (gcrypt flavor)
Save this URL for the latest version of "libssh":
Other versions of "libssh" in Eoan
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
libssh (0.9.0-1ubuntu1.3) eoan-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: unsanitized location in scp could lead to unwanted
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-14889-1.patch: add tests for SCP client in
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-14889-2.patch: reformat code in scp/scp.c.
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-14889-3.patch: log SCP warnings received from
the server in src/scp.c.
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-14889-4.patch: add function to quote file
names in include/libssh/misc.h, src/misc.c.
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-14889-5.patch: add unit tests for
ssh_quote_file_name() in tests/unittests/torture_misc.c.
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-14889-6.patch: don't allow file path longer
than 32kb in src/scp.c.
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-14889-7.patch: quote location to be used on
shell in src/scp.c.
-- Marc Deslauriers <email address hidden> Tue, 10 Dec 2019 10:24:44 -0500
||Unsanitized location in scp could lead to unwanted command execution
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates