PDF rendering library -- development files
Save this URL for the latest version of "libpoppler-dev":
Other versions of "libpoppler-dev" in Disco
poppler (0.74.0-0ubuntu1.2) disco-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: DoS via crafted PDF file
- debian/patches/CVE-2018-20662.patch: check XRef's Catalog for being a
Dict in utils/pdfunite.cc.
* SECURITY UPDATE: buffer underwrite in ImageStream::getLine()
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-9200.patch: add check to poppler/Stream.cc.
* SECURITY UPDATE: buffer over-read in downsample_row_box_filter
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-9631-1.patch: compute correct coverage values
for box filter in poppler/CairoRescaleBox.cc.
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-9631-2.patch: constrain number of cycles in
rescale filter in poppler/CairoRescaleBox.cc.
* SECURITY UPDATE: dict marking mishandling
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-9903.patch: fix stack overflow on broken file
* SECURITY UPDATE: heap-based buffer over-read
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-10872.patch: restrict filling of overlapping
boxes in splash/Splash.cc.
* SECURITY UPDATE: NULL pointer dereference in SplashClip::clipAALine
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-10873.patch: make sure the index of
allIntersections we access is valid in splash/SplashXPathScanner.cc.
* SECURITY UPDATE: buffer over-read in JPXStream::init
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-12293.patch: fail gracefully if not all
components have the same WxH in poppler/JPEG2000Stream.cc.
-- Marc Deslauriers <email address hidden> Wed, 26 Jun 2019 07:16:49 -0400
|Source diff to previous version|
||In Poppler 0.72.0, PDFDoc::setup in PDFDoc.cc allows attackers to cause a denial-of-service (application crash caused by Object.h SIGABRT, because of
||A heap-based buffer underwrite exists in ImageStream::getLine() located at Stream.cc in Poppler 0.74.0 that can (for example) be triggered by sending
||Poppler 0.74.0 has a heap-based buffer over-read in the CairoRescaleBox.cc downsample_row_box_filter function.
||PDFDoc::markObject in PDFDoc.cc in Poppler 0.74.0 mishandles dict marking, leading to stack consumption in the function Dict::find() located at Dict.
||An issue was discovered in Poppler 0.74.0. There is a heap-based buffer over-read in the function Splash::blitTransparent at splash/Splash.cc.
||An issue was discovered in Poppler 0.74.0. There is a NULL pointer dereference in the function SplashClip::clipAALine at splash/SplashClip.cc.
||In Poppler through 0.76.1, there is a heap-based buffer over-read in JPXStream::init in JPEG2000Stream.cc via data with inconsistent heights or width
poppler (0.74.0-0ubuntu1.1) disco; urgency=medium
- backport a fix for a regression on case-insensitive search
-- Sebastien Bacher <email address hidden> Tue, 21 May 2019 16:30:23 +0200
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates