This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
- cluster resource manager proxy daemon for remote nodes
Save this URL for the latest version of "pacemaker":
Other versions of "pacemaker" in Cosmic
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
pacemaker (1.1.18-2ubuntu188.8.131.52) cosmic-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: DoS and local privilege escalation in client-server
- debian/patches/CVE-2018-1687x-1.patch: make crm_pid_active more
precise as to when detections fail in include/crm_internal.h,
- debian/patches/CVE-2018-1687x-2.patch: add new helpers to allow IPC
client side to authenticate the server in configure.ac,
- debian/patches/CVE-2018-1687x-3.patch: pacemakerd to trust
pre-existing processes via new checks instead in mcp/pacemaker.c.
- debian/patches/CVE-2018-1687x-4.patch: other daemons to authenticate
IPC servers of fellow processes in lib/cluster/corosync.c,
lib/cluster/cpg.c, lib/common/ipc.c, mcp/corosync.c.
- debian/patches/CVE-2018-1687x-5.patch: CPG users to be careful about
now-more-probable rival processes in attrd/main.c, cib/main.c,
crmd/main.c, fencing/main.c, lib/cluster/cpg.c.
- debian/patches/CVE-2018-1687x-6.patch: fix possible NULL pointer
dereference in crmd/control.c.
- debian/libcrmcommon3.symbols: added new symbols.
* SECURITY UPDATE: information disclosure via use-after-free
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-3885.patch: fix alert handling in
-- Marc Deslauriers <email address hidden> Thu, 18 Apr 2019 07:32:00 -0400
||A flaw was found in the way pacemaker's client-server authentication was implemented in versions up to and including 2.0.0. A local attacker could us
||A flaw was found in pacemaker up to and including version 2.0.1. An insufficient verification inflicted preference of uncontrolled processes can lead
||A use-after-free flaw was found in pacemaker up to and including version 2.0.1 which could result in certain sensitive information to be leaked via t
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates