This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
Save this URL for the latest version of "nvidia-graphics-drivers":
Other versions of "nvidia-graphics-drivers" in Quantal
||2013-03-07 05:08:26 UTC
nvidia-graphics-drivers (304.84-0ubuntu1~quantal~xup1) quantal; urgency=low
* Fixed a bug that could lead to rendering corruption after an X server
generation (i.e., leaving an X server running after all of its clients
* Removed a spurious dependency on libpangox from the nvidia-settings
binary shipped as part of the driver package.
* Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to crash when performing an
RandR 1.0 rotation (e.g., `xrandr --orientation left`) after unplugging
the last connected monitor.
* Fixed a bug that caused the nvidia-xconfig(1) man page to be blank.
* Added support for X.org xserver ABI 14 (xorg-server 1.14).
* Fixed font rendering performance and corruption problems on X servers
with backported support for the new glyph cache functionality added
to Pixman 0.27.
* Fixed a potential X server crash during initialization, when a graphics
card with a TV connector has no TV connected.
* Added a new X configuration option, "UseHotplugEvents", to allow the
suppression of RandR events when adding or removing non-DisplayPort
displays. See the "X Config Options" appendix of the README for details.
|Source diff to previous version|
||2012-11-09 07:56:31 UTC
nvidia-graphics-drivers (304.64-0ubuntu1~quantal~xup1) quantal; urgency=low
* Added support for the following GPUs:
* Added a missing 32-bit compatibility library for libnvidia-opencl.so to
the 64-bit Linux installer package.
* Fixed a regression in backlight control functionality on some notebook
* Fixed a performance issue with recent Linux kernels when allocating and
freeing system memory.
* Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the display device / X screen
selection menu from being displayed in nvidia-settings.
* Fixed a bug that prevented X driver gamma manipulation from working after
a VT-switch on some configurations.
* Added the option "--output-file" to nvidia-bug-report.sh to allow
specifying a custom filename for the log file.
* Fixed a hang when using OpenGL programs with some SLI Mosaic configurations
on pre-Fermi GPUs.
* Added sections to the "Supported NVIDIA GPU Products" list for NVS, Tesla,
and VGX products.