OpenStack Compute - AJAX console proxy - transitional package
Save this URL for the latest version of "nova-ajax-console-proxy":
Other versions of "nova-ajax-console-proxy" in Trusty
||2015-03-25 18:06:53 UTC
nova (1:2014.1.4-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
* Resynchronize with stable/icehouse (cac6472) (LP: #1432608):
- [0ff6742] Websocket Proxy should verify Origin header
- [c70e1fb] Fix kwargs['instance'] KeyError in @reverts_task_state decorator
- [07ec12c] Revert "Eventlet green threads not released back to pool"
- [e9cf07b] Compute: Catch binding failed exception while init host
- [e275961] Make tests use sha256 as openssl default digest algorithm
- [a657582] Eventlet green threads not released back to pool
- [4b46a86] Fix image metadata returned for volumes
- [58a6393] Check min_ram and min_disk when boot from volume
- [c5411d2] Extends use of ServiceProxy to more methods in HostAPI in cells
- [1e2abd6] Remove usage of self.__dict__ for message var replacement
- [54f9225] only emit deprecation warnings once
- [52103be] Fix disconnecting necessary iSCSI sessions issue
- [cca94d0] Fix connecting unnecessary iSCSI sessions issue
- [ac9f5c7] Fix wrong command for _rescan_multipath
- [d7c8e93] Fix unsafe SSL connection on TrustedFilter
- [9ecc468] Fix SecurityGroupExists error when booting instances
- [33be7d7] Update "num_instance" during delete instance
- [3de3f10] Fix nova evacuate issues for RBD
- [fe289fb] Fix nova-compute start issue after evacuate
- [f781656] Add _security_group_ensure_default() DBAPI method
-  Run build_and_run_instance in a separate greenthread
- [b6a080b] Fixes DOS issue in instance list ip filter
- [5ab0421] Make the block device mapping retries configurable
- [0695e14] Retry on closing of luks encrypted volume in case device is busy
- [dffa810] Add @_retry_on_deadlock to _instance_update()
- [f086ca3] Nova api service doesn't handle SIGHUP properly
- [7cdb643] Fix XML UnicodeEncode serialization error
- [98a6c1e] postgresql: use postgres db instead of template1
- [155664f] share neutron admin auth tokens
- [3e80433] VMware: validate that VM exists on backend prior to deletion
- [d71445c] VMWare: Fix VM leak when deletion of VM during resizing
- [56b62b7] Sync process utils from oslo
- [ddd62ff] VMware: prevent race condition with VNC port allocation
-  Fixes Hyper-V volume mapping issue on reboot
- [bfeae68] Fix CellStateManagerFile init to failure
- [5ec3cd3] Raise descriptive error for over volume quota
- [f9fad7a] Fixes missing ec2 api address disassociate error on failure
- [64ec1bf] Fix instance cross AZ check when attaching volumes
- [698c821] Ignore errors when deleting non-existing vifs
- [8141e7a] libvirt: Handle unsupported host capabilities
- [df9ead9] libvirt: Make `fakelibvirt.libvirtError` match
- [cac6472] Add _wrap_db_error() support to SessionTransaction.commit()
* d/p/drop-oslo-utils-usage.patch: Added to override new oslo.utils dep.
* d/p/disable-websockify-tests.patch: Added to disable websockify tests.
* d/p/block-device-mapping-config.patch: Dropped. Fixed upstream in [5ab0421].
* d/p/libvirt-Handle-unsupported-host-capabilities.patch: Dropped. Fixed
upstream in [8141e7a] and [df9ead9].
* d/p/cells-json-store.patch: Dropped. Fixed upstream in [bfeae68].
* d/p/fix-requirements.patch: Rebased.
* d/p/update-run-tests.patch: Run tests with default concurrencey.
-- Corey Bryant <email address hidden> Fri, 20 Mar 2015 07:27:23 +0000
||2014-12-02 11:06:21 UTC
No changelog for deleted or moved packages.
||2014-11-18 18:06:28 UTC
nova (1:2014.1.3-0ubuntu2) trusty; urgency=medium
[ Corey Bryant ]
* d/p/block-device-mapping-config.patch: Make the block device mapping
retries configurable (LP: #1376927).
-- Chuck Short <email address hidden> Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:22:45 -0500
||[SRU] Configurable block device mapping timeout in compute
||2014-10-21 22:06:57 UTC
No changelog for deleted or moved packages.
||2014-10-07 16:06:39 UTC
nova (1:2014.1.3-0ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium
[ Liam Young ]
* d/p/cells-json-store.patch: Fix issue with nova-cells failing when using
JSON file to store cell information (LP: #1314677).
[ Corey Bryant ]
* Resynchronize with stable/icehouse (a058646) (LP: #1377136):
- [1a95c95] Adds tests for Hyper-V VM Utils
- [bb47d55] Removes unnecessary instructions in test_hypervapi
- [4f41d37] Fixes a Hyper-V list_instances localization issue
-  Adds list_instance_uuids to the Hyper-V driver
- [3371ad8] Add _wrap_db_error() support to Session.commit()
- [dfb0e0f] Neutron: Atomic update of instance info cache
- [bce481c] Ensure info cache updates don't overwhelm cells
- [f58d95c] Sync process and str utils from oslo
- [4e6371b] remove test_multiprocess_api
- [7e09173] Fixes Hyper-V agent force_hyperv_utils_v1 flag issue
- [7523ab4] Fix attaching config drive issue on Hyper-V when migrate instances
- [74e0ba7] Fix live-migration failure in FC multipath case
- [b61aa4d] libvirt: Save device_path in connection_info when booting from volume
- [f93b8ee] Made unassigned networks visible in flat networking
- [82cc3be] Do not fail cell's instance deletion, if it's missing info_cache
- [d72c0a4] Fixes Hyper-V boot from volume root device issue
- [0d3dad7] Fixes Hyper-V resize down exception
- [5d5970a] db: Add @_retry_on_deadlock to service_update()
- [9596f52] Add Hyper-V driver in the "compute_driver" option description
- [4a8d6ca] Block sqlalchemy migrate 0.9.2 as it breaks all of nova
- [311ab57] Move the error check for "brctl addif"
- [df09c2a] Fix rootwrap for non openstack.org iqn's
- [1613cd99] Fix instance boot when Ceph is used for ephemeral storage
- [4bc680f] Make floatingip-ip-delete atomic with neutron
- [0d69163] Fix race condition with vif plugging in finish migrate
- [520aa4c] libvirt: Use VIR_DOMAIN_AFFECT_LIVE for paused instances
- [3c34e37] add repr for event objects
- [1b7ab22] make lifecycle event logs more clear
- [e1d6e18] Catch missing Glance image attrs with None
- [b591389] Update block_device_info to contain swap and ephemeral disks
-  Adds get_instance_disk_info to compute drivers
- [87f842d] Fixes Hyper-V vm state issue
- [1106ef2] Fix expected error details from jsonschema
- [e5e6bc7] Include next link when default limit is reached
- [526853e] Fix FloatingIP.save() passing FixedIP object to sqlalchemy
- [4e1e217] Read deleted instances during lifecycle events
- [d8b9ba5] Add a retry_on_deadlock to reservations_expire
- [b53adea] Add expire reservations in backport position.
- [e874ee2] Fixes Hyper-V SCSI slot selection
- [471e644] VMware: do not cache image when root_gb is 0
- [825cfe4] Fix _parse_datetime in simple tenant usage extension
- [073ee06] Avoid traceback logs from simple tenant usage extension
-  replace NovaException with VirtualInterfaceCreate when neutron fails
- [6b7cb1a] libvirt: convert cpu features attribute from list to a set
- [7ca83e8] Delete image when backup operation failed on snapshot step
- [82a13b3] VM in rescue state must have a restricted set of actions
- [e7d2087] shelve doesn't work on nova-cells environment
- [aeb71a8] libvirt: return the correct instance path while cleanup_resize
- [cce6d22] Fix nova image-show with queued image
- [aff80d5] _translate_from_glance() can cause an unnecessary HTTP request
- [a058646] Loosen import_exceptions to cover all of gettextutils
* d/p/libvirt-convert-cpu-features-attribute-from-list-to-.patch: Dropped.
Code has been fixed upstream.
* d/p/libvirt-Handle-unsupported-host-capabilities.patch: Rebased.
-- Chuck Short <email address hidden> Mon, 06 Oct 2014 09:24:45 -0400
||nova-cells fails when using JSON file to store cell information