Light and eye-candy dock to launch your programs (dev package)
Cairo-Dock is a pretty, light and convenient interface to your desktop,
able to replace advantageously your system panel!
It features multi-docks, taskbar, launchers and a lot of useful applets.
Applets can be detached from the dock to act as desktop widgets.
Numerous ready-to-use themes are downloadable in 1 click, and can be easily
customized at your convenience.
It can use hardware acceleration to be very fast and low on CPU.
Some screenshots are available : http://pics.glx-dock.org
Development site: https://launchpad.net/cairo-dock
This package provides the include files and static library for cairo-dock
Save this URL for the latest version of "libgldi-dev":
Other versions of "libgldi-dev" in Raring
||2013-04-24 06:58:52 UTC
cairo-dock (3.2.1-0ubuntu0~raring) raring; urgency=low
* New Upstream bug-fix Version (3.2.1)
- Fixed a small bug with the default icon
- Force to take the focus when the dialogue has a user widget, since some WM prevent focus steal
- Gnome-Shell: the dash was hidden all the time
- Docks list: only list main docks and subdocks and not launchers and applications with subdocks (when there are windows with the same class and if these icons are regrouped into a subdock)
- Menu and GUI: Move to another dock: if it s a container: Do not add subdocks that are contained in this container (to avoid loop: subdock1->subdock2->subdock1)
- Simple: Plugins: Help applet was not listed
- Simple: Config: force to display the config widget (the config panel was empty with some older versions of GTK)
- Help applet:
- This applet didn t have any preview icon file
- Label: If we don t want to show label, keep info about the font: it can be used by other applets (e.g. Clock)
- Windows thumbnails: fixed a small bug that made the thumbnail unavailable the first time the window is minimized
- Init & Themes: deactivate the option Show Windows Thumbnail in the current theme.
- This option can provoke annoying bugs with other applications the desktop (e.g. Gedit or Nautilus displayed corrupted icons when using a smooth scroll)
- It seems this bug is due to the video drivers and it s fixed with the latest stable version of these drivers (but which is not available with most distributions)
- Note: It s still possible to re-enable this option from the config panel
- Taskbar: Fixed a possible crash in a convoluted scenario (if there are a few untitled windows with the same empty class)
- Fixed a crash when using Xinerama with multi-monitors
- Translations: Imported translations files from Launchpad: thanks to all contributors ;)
- If you like the project, please donate :-)